ALL ABOUT ME

ALL ABOUT ME

Assalamualaikum wr,wb.

Helooo everyone!!! i hope you are fine thereπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

My name is Devy Riasari, but you all can all me devy. I'm from SMAN 3 Bandung, class social 2.

I really like listening to music with earphones because it feels very pleanst and relaxing.

And besides that i really like walking alone with listening to music, it's weird but that's me.

at the time before school holidays me and my friends had time to go to the villa together, the villa was named nomilife villa it is located around the peak, the atmosphere is very peaceful and cool away from air pollution. There we spent a very pleasant evening together starting from eating together, walking together even though it was raining hahaha , Then at night before the bonfire we played games called werewolf games which was very fun for me because at that time we could be more express ourselves. Then came the bonfire that we were waiting for, we made grilled sausages accompanied by a cup of coffee and a bonfire and sang together under the beautiful moonlight that night, it was very, very fun and unforgettable for me. then we continued our activities. Some chatted casually, some took pictures to make memories, some played football at the time, some even preferred to sleep early because they were tired.

and the moment that I remember the most is where we spent the night together until dawn by sharing all the complaints we faced in our lives, that's when I realized that everything that looked happy was not that happy but they still have their own problems respectively.

and the lesson I learned that night was that you shouldn't judge someone from the outside, and think well of someone because we don't know what things that person has been through and experienced.

that's a little introduction and experience of myself, thank you all❤️❤️❤️


Komentar

Postingan Populer